Free standard shipping on orders over $99
This Root: The Roleplaying Game supplements features:
- 6" x 9" Hardcover Book
- Full Color Interior With Artwork By Kyle Ferrin
- 6 New Vagabond Playbooks - the Adventurer, the Champion, the Chronicler, the Envoy, the - Harrier, and the Raider
- 4 New Factions + New Mechanics
- Free PDF via DriveThruRPG
New faces haunt the Woodland's Spirits!
As the War rages on, new factions take interest in the Woodland's resources. The Riverfolk Company sends trade boats up and down the rivers; the Lizard Cult makes a new push for converts; the Grand Duchy digs tunnels to seize new territory; and the Corvid Conspiracy toils to claim ill-begotten gains from the foolish. Who are these new factions? And what do they have in store for the Woodland?
Travelers & Outsiders is a supplement for Root: The Roleplaying Game, the officially licensed tabletop RPG based on the award-winning Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right board game by Leder Games - that expands the core game to include the first 4 expansion factions!
Here's what you'll find inside this book:
- 10 new playbooks, expanding the types of vagabonds you can play to include pirates, raiders, scholars, heretics, raconteurs, and more.
- 4 new expansion factions - The Riverfolk Company, Lizard Cult, Grand Duchy, and Corvid Conspiracy - for you to add to any campaign.
- Dozens of expanded moves and tags, including weapons skills, roguish feats, natures, drives, connections, equipment tags, and pre-made gear.
- Robust faction turn mechanics that bring the setting to life as factions seize holdings, build structures, and plot mischief across the Woodland.
- 2 new clearings - Heartwood and Sundew Bend - that focus on adventures involving the new expansion factions and their conflicts.
*Requires core game to play.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.